New building expansion underway
Updated: Mar 16
Our new purpose built workshop begun construction earlier this month. The building is still situated within the gates of Cedar Parc and will accompany our current workshops. The change is a result of increased demand for our restoration and maintenance services. Highlights include:
- Two assembly bays with a 2 post ramp for suspension / axle build up.
- Sealed-off disassembly bay with a 2 post ramp.
- Dedicated 4 post ramp service bay (with dedicated shutter entrance).
- New trim shop (increased size and storage).
- Second floor parts department to help with demand and storage.
Please note that this is only a summary. A more detailed description, along with photos will follow upon completion. Once complete, this expansion will also pave way for the renovation of our previous workshop into a showroom (complete with classic car storage, client area and new offices).