London Classic Car Show
The London Classic Car Show is described as being "the must-attend event for any discerning classic car owner, collector, expert or enthusiast." We were there in full force with five cars from our stock and an Aston Martin DB6 engine.
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Litre Flat-floor (Body Shell). The shell underwent months of work in our fabrication workshop, followed a full body respray in our bodyshop.
- 1966 Aston Martin MK1 DB6 Vantage. ‘Kept in hibernation’ for half its lifetime, this original DB6 Vantage has now been restored to its former glory by us.
- 1970 RHD Aston Martin DBS-6 F.I. 1 of 15 built by Aston Martin and 1 of 2 still running on A E Brico Injection system. Shown here during its full comprehensive body-off restoration in 2018 with us.
- 1977 Aston Martin V8 'S'. The rare 'S' model delivered with a factory Manual ZF gearbox (1 of 70 made).
- 1957 Bentley S1 Continental Drophead. Two door Park Ward matching numbers saloon (BC49CH, BC48C).